Friday, March 5, 2010

My thing about flash


Flash in technology that has been my favorite thing.When I first herd about that and saw what we had to do just to make one game .I was surprise what a guy had to go through.I through all that.Since when I came to this school I was lazy and fat now I am ready to learn and play a lot.
And when I saw what the other class did I was amazed.I didn't know what to do.But when the teacher showed me what to do it was all easy.I had no problems with flash people even asked me for help.In my team they picked me because they seen what I have done .And while I was in flash I learned other stuff like the paint.I can make it look shiny and I know how to mix the colors.The subject of my teams is 4 and my teams name is loco cinco.
the team members are Victoria Arrlet Diana Noel and me Alfredo.the jobs of them are.Well victria's is update and Arrlet is the team leader she keeps all of us on track Diana is to design.I forgot what was Noels .And mine was to help my team with flash if they need if not I just come around and check just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment