Friday, March 5, 2010

Loco cinco's progress

Our progress is great .We all do our jod we ask each other if we need help.We all keep all our jobs .We never say ask me later or get away .If they need help we just ask the person who is an expert in our team.We all egt along I think .Every one is doing there work .I feel like the agem is coming along real well.

Some one in my team.Arrlet tells us what to do.She makes sure that every one is doing there share.But I feel like I am not doing much work but I am I don't knwo why I have this felling insde me.But still I never rold my team becuase they might teel my t do more work and you know nobody likes to do more work.
When we get into on argument we let the team leader to help us what is better for the game .And that is mostlty it.The rest is perfect even the teacher says look at that team they are all working.And it helps all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment