Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Final Game





  • The name of our team is Alpha dogs we got that name of a pack of wolves
  • The title of our game is " A mans Honor' A mans Misery" we titled it that because there is always two sides to war.
  • The topic of our game is war.
  • The learning goal if this game is that people that come back from war have seen things that man are not supposed to see.That soldiers go through a great change their actions are not he same.
  • I would like to improve the game by adding a seen where a man is acting up because of war but also put a scene where he finally came home
  • The greatest challenge the coding for the game and making sure that everything works.
  • I was really proud that the game was finally working.
  • I figured the coding be looking at it a lot  then I finally saw the things I was messing up.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment