Monday, October 24, 2011

Playing to learn Game review

  • I learned that people are thinking that there are different social issues and then we make up games. But some people are getting together to make a game that people agreed that,that issue is the real deal.
  • Me tycoon I really liked because that issue is so right because I do see everybody sees it,I also think it could be improved by adding levels to different places because it is not just happening in that places its happening all over the world.
  • Why did the people have to play pretty much about everything.AlsoWhy was the money called gout.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, but wouldn't making more levels on the game slow it down or even not load the game at all. Also the game may be fiction and its fun for kids of all ages.

    ReplyDelete